The legal ATF FFL requirements 2010, can be found at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, ATF, or as part of your FFL kit package with instructions on how to fill them in.
This is where you will apply to get your FFL license. But first, let’s go over what is an FFL dealer application requirements directly for you. The FFL dealer requirements need to be met by you when you make an FFL application in order to pass your FFL license test.
1. Age: FFL requirements mean you must meet the minimum age of 21 to qualify for an FFL license. There are no exceptions to the age requirements.
2. You have not been convicted of a crime that has resulted in a prison term longer than one-year ATF requirements are very strict on this. You do not use illegal drugs. You are not a fugitive or an illegal alien residing in the USA. have not been diagnosed with a mental condition or incarcerated in a mental institution. Get a free report on the requirements FFL with tips to avoid failing your FFL license application.
3. Class 3 FFL requirements dictate you must meet these requirements, you have not renounced your USA citizenship. You have not been dishonorably discharged from the Armed services and you do not have restraining orders against you implying violence intended.
FFL Requirements – What Do You Need To Get Your FFL License
4. To meet the business location FFL requirement you must have a business location registered by the state, that meets the legal requirements for dealing in guns. The location must be a permanent structure, a store, or a home location for your FFL business. The business must be open to customers at designated times.
5. You have not willfully violated any federal firearm laws or federal firearm regulations. The are many regulations and requirements you must meet for an FFL license follow our link to learn how to simplify the process.
6. An FFL requirement is the truth. You must tell the truth with your FFL application form. If you lie, make false statements on your FFL form, or hold back pertinent information from the ATF, then the FFL license application will be failed.
7. FFL ATF requirements enforce that your gun business is conducted under the FFL license and that your gun business is not prohibited by local or state laws.
There are many more requirements to meet to obtain an FFL license, the above are the main points. If you wish to learn more and find out about running a store from your home.